I hope people can diving into my thought and see

I was scared. I really scared. I've thought nobody was scared of losing me anymore. Even you. I'm such a messed with all of my own thoughts, all of my negative thoughts that destroy me in the end. I'm too early judge and conclude about all the thing that you've done to me. I literally didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanna see, I'm craving for a prove that there's someone who's scared to lose me, I just wanna being the one you need. I'm on that lvl of insecure before. I'm so sorry. I can't watching you suffering alone from a pain again it's hurt me too. Please do believe me. You're the only one that I want I'm sure. I'm really sorry. I'm beyond speechless for telling me what I feel. You will have no idea how much I love you.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Him

Loving Someone Hurts